Auth0 provides an enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Auth0 has raised over $54 million from Meritech Capital, NTT DoCoMo, Trinity Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, K9 Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Founders Co-Op, Portland Seed Fund and NXTP Labs.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security.
This role could be located anywhere in the the Americas - Bellevue WA is preferred
Solutions Architects are responsible for implementation and best practice coaching for our biggest customers. They help translate business and security requirements into technical requirements and implementing it. The role requires both broad and deep technology and identity management knowledge, with the ability to architect solutions by mapping customer business and security problems to Auth0 solutions. They will also communicate with sales, support, and product teams to ensure flawless execution of the support and implementation process.
- Assisting customers in architecting, planning, developing/implementing and applying governance for integrating Auth0 in customers solutions as appropriate.
- Apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of solutions design to define appropriate customer solution, scope the effort and provide technical leadership.
- Conduct quality & product usage checks to ensure customer & product satisfaction expectations are being achieved for customers and that a high level of service is being delivered.
- Develop and maintain project plans, issues logs, and status reports.
- Track customer satisfaction metrics; identify opportunities to improve metrics and team efficiency based on results of reporting and analytics.
- The Solutions Architect must have proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to a conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction. The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management.
- Comprehensive experience with security solution architecture from an application perspective and demonstrable success of aligning technical teams with business, and managing the delivery of associated technical services, solutions, architectures, and technologies. Technical knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols, threat modeling and application security.
- Familiarity with the whole development lifecycle including modern development tools, languages and frameworks, continuous integration/deployments tools and monitoring, performance, and optimization practices.
- In depth knowledge and experience with at least one development language/technology. Experience with Node.js and front-end development frameworks is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers and teammates. Ability to communicate, influence, build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels in order to achieve successful outcomes for the business. This will include explaining technical concepts to nontechnical stakeholders if required. Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with departments across the organization, including Sales, QA, Product Management, etc. Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities, assign special tasks and projects, identify new opportunities for process improvement. Must have a passion for the customer which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
- Serve as a coach, mentor, knowledge resource, and escalation point for customers and support representatives
- Multitasking and Time Management Skills
- Experience in Pre-sales and Delivery Consulting is a plus
Auth0 values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.