The Opportunity: Senior Rails EngineerMyTime is based in SF and has a remote-friendly working environment with an excellent engineering cult
Are you looking to disrupt the drug development process while leveraging automation, deep learning and big data? How about saving lives? Yes? Here’s the chance for you to make this a reality. Vium empowers biomedical investigators with technology that accelerates the preclinical drug discovery and development pipeline. Researchers can design, run, and analyze experiments that rapidly surface insights and high volumes of quality data. The platform improves the speed and reproducibility of preclinical research so that it is more predictive of how drugs perform in humans. The result is that better therapies get moved more quickly to patients who need them. Founded in 2013, we have a proven product, an awesome team, happy clients, smart investors and advisors, and plans to double in 2017 and beyond.
The Back End Engineer works collaboratively with the engineering and data science teams to develop new software products, enhancements, and maintenance. Vium is making products that will drastically change the way scientists and researchers run preclinical studies and Vivarium resulting in better and faster drug development.
• Work closely with Product and Frontend Engineers to build out both customer and internal-
facing web applications.
• Work with leads and propose solutions, build out web services, and support development with
• Build out performant Rest APIs, web services, and work with DevOps on deployment/scaling.
• Write good tests
• Translate user and product stories into technical tasks
• Effectively communicate status / issues to team leads and managers.
• Promote engineering best practices within the software team, e.g. PEP-8, pylint, good OO
• 3+ years professional software development experience using python
• 2+ years experience with Django framework and Django rest framework
• Solid understanding of relational databases (Postgres), modeling, and restful services.
• A strong sense of software design and debugging skills
• Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and writing unit tests
• Able to explain performance considerations, alternatives, and tradeoffs of different technical
• Able to decompose high-level requirements into designs and technical tasks
• Experience using Git, and Github.
• Bonus: Experience deploying and troubleshooting in AWS is desirable.
BS degree Computer Science preferred
More About Our Culture:
We’re a group of talented individuals across multiple disciplines, coming together to deliver great engineering!
What We Offer:
Our corporate office is in San Mateo and the remote-controlled lab is in the South Bay.
Redox is an engineering-first company, building the future of healthcare information exchange. We are looking for an experienced softwa
- Lead in the development of Web Oriented Enterprise Applications (multi-tenant systems)- Manage team of developers of varying skill/seniori
Customer Care Team @HeetchWe are a new team with the mission to rebuild the entire customer support infrastructure to help our Care team del
Sense is building consumer hardware and mobile/web applications to help people understand their home energy consumption, see what's going on