As a member of the Infrastructure Engineering team, you'll play a big part in designing the platforms, servers, and networks make it possible for us to provide service to our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe each and every day. In this role youll call on your experience designing tailored solutions to understand the requirements of a project, test the performance of the infrastructure, and verify that the requirements have been successfully met. As a team, you and your peers will be responsible for driving results, collecting and analyzing monitoring data in test and production, and managing projects to completion. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team of engineers who shares your passion for technology, youll also gain access the best minds in the businessboth as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)Intermediate understanding of LOB technology drivers and their impact on architecture design
- Knowledge of more than one specific infrastructure technology
- Thinks creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement.
- Proven experience setting up large highly resilient infrastructure configurations in multi-datacenter type operations, large server farms, implementing solid application and internet security. Significant exposure to Cloud Technology, internal/external facing web distributed environments as well as hosted services environment experience including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications.
- Strong hands-on experience with complex configurations using Java Container Engines, such as IBM Websphere or Tomcat; database tools such as Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDB; Linux operating systems, preferably Red Hat;
- Proficient with scripting languages for developing automation solutions.
- DevOps experience in Hybrid Cloud environments using industry standard tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the worlds important corporations, governments and institutions. Youll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., youre not just working at a global financial institution. Youre an integral part of one of the worlds biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and were building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If youre looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.