Hagerty, the leading provider of classic car insurance, valuation tools and roadside service for people who love cars, has an opportunity for an Analytics Engineer. This individual will oversee and provide administrative support for all user functions in our Adobe implementation in support of organizational goals. The primary focus of the role will be establishing and maintaining base level tracking within Adobe tools. The role also will include managing security profiles and access, assisting business and functional units in creating customized tracking to support their goals, and creation and implementation of a long term digital tracking plan.
- Part of A-B testing group to make sure analytics are available for measuring results
- Run technical aspects of the Adobe Marketing Suite. Understand features and properties, ensure data integrity of new and existing tracking, own the maintenance and administrative functions.
- Ensure that all websites, digital marketing channels and ad hoc promotions are tracked, identify abandonment issues and develop options to improve conversion, ensure analytics implementation accuracy by validating the collected data.
- Collaborate with business, technology and analytics partners to determine needs and establish data collection requirements for Adobe Marketing Suite and internal data. Identify strategy gaps and collaboratively implement enhancements.
- Oversight and coordination of tracking tags, tracking strategy, tag management and integrity across multiple digital touch points including mobile apps and third party partners. Lead tagging efforts for new site content, functionality and tracking parameter implementations. Perform user acceptance testing of Adobe tags and validation of enhancements/changes on various platforms.
- Work closely with Adobe and internal teams to oversee the implementation, configuration and debugging of Adobe Marketing Suite code, both on-site and through tag management systems.
- Guide the development of documentation, deliverables, training, communications and solution requirements for web analytics tracking.
- Support third-party data ingestion and first-party data distribution to and from key marketing partners.
- Develop and deploy testing hypotheses and analyze test results, providing the necessary analytical rigor to ensure data quality, consistency, repeatability, and accuracy of insights.
- Provide innovative, integrated and forward-thinking ideas to drive insights and new digital strategies across marketing, site testing, and user journey development
- Perform analysis such as campaign attribution, audience insights and persona development, website user flow, and pathing analysis, campaign lift attribution, cross-channel reporting and insights amongst others.
- Direct the development, design, and implementation of marketing analytics initiatives
- 3 years minimum experience required, 4-5 preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in Adobe Analytics and Marketing Optimizer
- Basic knowledge of writing SQL queries
- Understanding of best practices when working in the web front end,
- Able to demonstrate a high level of competence in the use of the following applications – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Working remotely in this role is an option. You must have dedicated private work space available, free from competing responsibilities.
To apply for this role, please visit our career site at www.hagerty.com/hagerty-corporate/careers EEO/AA